I adapted this recipe from one on Taste of Home.
- 1/4 cup Earth Balance vegan butter substitute
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups Tofutti sour cream
- 1 can (15.25 oz) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14.75 oz) creamed corn
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 package Krusteaz gluten-free cornbread mix
- 1 can diced green chilies
- 2 cups Daiya shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat over to 375ºF. Grease a shallow 3-qt. baking dish. In a large skillet, heat butt substitute over medium-high heat. Add onion; saute until tender, then set aside. In a large bowl, beat eggs; add sour cream, both cans of corn, salt and pepper. Stir in corn bread mix until blended. Add diced green chilies and 1.5 cups cheese. Sprinkle remaining cheese and bake 35-40 minutes, uncovered, until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.